Trailblazer in my stocking

Kevin O'Gorman install at kosman.UUCP
Fri Apr 15 15:08:06 AEST 1988

In article <367 at kosman.UUCP>, I wrote:
> ... I have the interface speed locked at 9600 baud, ...

Well, I would like to try 19200, which I see in gettydefs, but I don't
know how to get it going really.  And I should probably wait until
everything else is working, because I don't think I can get ATE to
grok 19200.  I do have C-kermit, and I could hack it, but I don't know
the right stuff to put in the ioctl's for 19200 -- they're not in the
include files, last I checked.

I also need help setting up HDB uucp, if anyone out there knows about
this combination.

---

 Kevin O'Gorman ( kevin at kosman ) voice: 805-984-8042
   Vital Computer Systems, 5115 Beachcomber, Oxnard, CA  93035