Gcc 1.26 available for anonymous Internet FTP

Michael michael at stb.UUCP
Mon Dec 5 10:20:44 AEST 1988

In article <1375 at umbc3.UMD.EDU> alex at umbc3.UMD.EDU (Alex S. Crain) writes:
>restructuring, etc. gcc is particlarly obnoxious with regard to setjmp() /
>longjmp(), because of the way variables are placed in registers (which
>are *not* saved/restored by setjmp()/longjmp().

W h a t ? Setjmp/longjmp take a jmpbuf as an argument; in every 68000 system
I've seen, this is an array big enough to store a movem d0-d7/a0-a6 (13
longs). So a setjmp/longjmp can (and do elsewhere) save registers and
register variables.

Or am I missing what you mean by saving register variables?
			Michael
: ---
: Michael Gersten			 uunet.uu.net!stb!michael
:					crash!gryphon!denwa!stb!michael
: Coff Coff <=== Stop smoking.