3b1 Upgrade

T. L. Todd tlt at ihtlt.UUCP
Sat Dec 10 06:56:06 AEST 1988

I would rather not remove one of my fans to allow a cable to
come out of the 7300 to connect to a daughter board for this upgrade.
It sounds like you're trying to do too much at one time. i.e.
including a watchdog timer.  I would like a nice neat set of
instructions to do one thing: modify the existing mother board
to make the 7300 work with 2 hard disk drives with no daughter
board, no wires hanging out the back, and no extra features.
I would like something that is simple and to the point to make
the 7300 work with 2 drives, that's all!

Terry Todd @ ihlpl!tlt