New C-Kermit with UNIXpc support

Dave Arnold dave at arnold.UUCP
Sat Feb 6 01:10:45 AEST 1988

In article <337 at manta.UUCP>, brant at manta.UUCP (Brant Cheikes) writes:
> The following article appeared on the Info-Kermit digest; I thought it
> would be of interest to the UNIXpc community.  It seems we have two
> sets of UNIXpc mods for Kermit floating around.

>  . Explicit support for the AT&T 7300, including the ability to dial its
>    internal modem (from R.E. Hill, untested).

This was the version I had used along time ago.  It was written by
Richard Hill who works out at Lockheed.  This version was based on
4C(058).  Richard didn't have access to the net, so he sent some diff's
to Frank DaCruz.  I guess Richard's is the one that is going to be used
for real Kermit distribution.  I don't have the sources for it, but I
know that he used the dial(3c) function.  Kevin O'Gorman's is based on
4E(067), and uses ioctl calls... If anybody really cares.
--
Dave Arnold
dave at arnold.UUCP	{cci632|uunet}!ccicpg!arnold!dave