Fidonet software for unix wanted

Michael Anthony Kapolka blodtoad at cisunx.UUCP
Fri Feb 5 00:48:19 AEST 1988

In article <200 at rbdc.UUCP> andy at rbdc.UUCP (Andy Pitts) writes:
>I have a friend who has a fidonet node.  He just got an A*&* PC7300
>and wants to feed fidonet from the Unix system.  Does anyone know
>of any fidonet software that has been ported to Unix?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Andy Pitts     {wrcola, bakerst, gladys}!rbdc!andy

I also have a Unix PC and have an interest in attaching to Fidonet.  I am still
getting my system set up, however, and figured I'd better get a UUCP feed going
first!

Porting a Fidonet type mailer shouldn't be too hard, but I would also rather
not reinvent the wheel. Perhaps this friend of your could get in touch with me
and we could share ideas.

Anthony Kapolka

CSNET  blodtoad at vax.cs.pittsburgh.edu
UUCP   ...{alegra, cadre}!pitt!blodtoad