Where is my Calendar(AT&T owes me)

Robert J. Granvin rjg at sialis.mn.org
Mon Jul 18 08:42:23 AEST 1988

>Well, AT&T:  Can I redistribute an installable PCAL+IN via public uucp?
>Why don't you guys just put it on the STORE!.

ATT redistribution policies seem to be on a case by case basis.  I've
never been denied redistribution rights for any fixdisk which is only
"available free of charge to registered owners".  Since pcal falls
under the same constraints, it's unlikely they'd be upset about
redistribution, but a call to the hotline is usually enough to confirm
it (surprisingly enough).

I'm convinced they've even forgotten that they _have_ anything like
The Store!  The catalog is still dated 9/01/87, and don't even bother
sending any mail the storekeeper.  It'll never get a reply, assuming
it even gets read...

Unfortunate.  If they were willing to maintain it, it could be
particularly useful.  As it is now, it's almost wasted resources (once
you've gone through the catalog once or twice, it _is_ wasted
resources).  :-(