MUSH on 7300 (HOW ??)

jim_belgium_sanchez at cup.portal.com jim_belgium_sanchez at cup.portal.com
Tue Jul 5 03:43:10 AEST 1988

I have been trying to get a working MUSH for a while now.  I have
modified the sources to use /bin/mail for the mail agent.  When I
invoke mush, it outputs the Subject: header but does not wait for
the subject to be entered.  Do I need to do anything else or is
that just the way it works.

Also, having been away from the net awhile, I seem to have missed
out on any description as to how to apply the massive patches now
being put out for MUSH.  There surely must be an easier way that
doing it manually.  Any help here would surely be appreciated.

Jim Sanchez
..!hplabs!sytek!jim