3.51a ?

Karl Swartz kls at ditka.UUCP
Tue May 10 08:20:05 AEST 1988

In article <83 at ihtlt.UUCP> tlt at ihtlt.UUCP (T. L. Todd) writes:
>In addition does anyone know for certain if each of the fixes actually work?

I was having lots of problems with the maching hanging at the
end of a uucp session; the fixed uucico seems to clear that up.

>Does anything else break by installing 3.51a?

Yup.  I rather often dial in using a vt100.  With the 3.51a
kernel, it appears that any escape sequence (using a screen
editor, for example) will trash things so output is turned
to garbage.  The HotLine folks basically said "oops".

--
Karl Swartz		|UUCP	decvax!formtek!ditka!kls
1-412/937-4930 office	|	{pitt,psuvax1}!idis!formtek!ditka!kls
			|BIX	kswartz
"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education."  (Twain)