+IN

Richard Foulk richard at islenet.UUCP
Sun Nov 6 22:19:33 AEST 1988

} I have several installable programs taken from the STORE, each of which
} specifies '/usr/lbin' as the residence for the program. I want all such
} executables to live in '/usr/local/bin', but have not yet been able to
} sed the changes and get the resulting +IN file to execute the installation.

Since the Install scripts appear to be mostly hand written I
think you have to either hand install things or move them
around after the install.  Works for me.

--
Richard Foulk		...{vortex,ihnp4,spl1}!islenet!richard
Honolulu, Hawaii