Looking for phtoggle

John B. Milton jbm at uncle.UUCP
Tue Oct 11 10:57:41 AEST 1988

In article <3891 at phoenix.Princeton.EDU> yren at phoenix.Princeton.EDU () writes:
>	I have heard of such a program called phtoggle exists somewhere. What it

It comes with 3.51, and all it does is write a command to a file in /usr/lib/ua
and then send a signal to the phone manager, who's PID is in another file in
/usr/lib/ua. The phone manager then does all the work. This means you have to
have 3.51 to get the functionality (sp?)

Anyone notice that the phone manager from the 3.51a fix disk doubled in size?
Someone forgot to link it shared.

John
John Bly Milton IV, jbm at uncle.UUCP, n8emr!uncle!jbm at osu-cis.cis.ohio-state.edu
home (614) 294-4823, work (614) 764-4272;  Send vi tricks, I'm making a manual