cu problems

thad at cup.portal.com thad at cup.portal.com
Tue Sep 20 15:59:16 AEST 1988

Uh oh.  Then those "loose pages" done did become lost (re: 3.51 docs for
L.sys and friends).

I *KNOW* I saw the L.sys format back in December (and, yes, I've bought
TWO copies of the 3.51 software and development set).  I've 6 linear feet
of AT&T UNIX PC docs here, and there isn't a decent index to anything.
L.sys doesn't show in any of the permuted indices either.

Oh for on-line (e.g. machine readable) docs that could be grep'd.

I'll keep looking.  Thanks for confirming the docs DO exist; I never throw
anything out, so they must be here.

Thad Floryan [thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad]