Cleaning out bad block table

keith.r.stanley krstan at cbnewsc.ATT.COM
Thu Jun 15 12:28:12 AEST 1989

I am looking for information on how to clean up a bad block table
that has gotten extra entries. I can't find an option to either
dump the contents of the table so I can use the 'enter or delete'
option on the diagnostic disk or restart totally from scratch.

I got into this condition by entering an incorrect number of cylinders for
my external hard drive. I'd read the manual if possible, but there
isn't much info that I can find on the options for the diagnostic
disk.

Thanks in advance.

					Keith Stanley
					att!ihlpy!krstan