Domain-style address on 7300

Bob Wilber wilber at alice.UUCP
Fri Jun 16 11:11:21 AEST 1989

>John Milton describes "smail" and how it permits Internet-domain-style mail
>addresses (e.g. thad at cup.portal.com) on one's UNIXPC.
>
>OK, I'll bite.  In WHAT archives can smail be found?

The latest version of smail is 2.5 (I think) and can be found in Volume 11 of
your nearest comp.sources.unix archive.  I have a minor unofficial patch in my
/pkg/smail directory but I don't recall where it was posted.  I don't think
it's important.

I believe the "subject heading" is "Smail, UUCP domain mailer" (no version
number given).  Killer has it and I'm sure uunet does.

>Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR)  ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]

Bob Wilber