crontab Daemon-from-Hell

Arnold D. Robbins arnold at skeeve.UUCP
Tue Jun 6 22:58:17 AEST 1989

In article <8640 at chinet.chi.il.us> les at chinet.chi.il.us (Leslie Mikesell) writes:
>Not if you have a stock 3B1 without the development stuff, because
>you wouldn't have xargs.  I wonder who decided xargs was a development tool.

Probably the same bozo who decided that 'vi' was.

You really have to wonder sometimes about the people doing Unix at AT&T
(outside the research labs).
--
"Crack-pot societies of all kinds sprang up everwhere, advocating everything
from absolutism to anarchy. Queer cults arose, preaching free love, the