libplot.a?

Robert A. Neinast ran at cbnews.ATT.COM
Tue Jan 16 14:37:13 AEST 1990

While wandering around /usr/lib, I noticed libplot.a, which contains
arc.o, box.o, circle.o, close.o, cont.o, dot.o, erase.o, label.o, line.o,
linmod.o, move.o, open.o, point.o, space.o, putsi.o.

I don't remember seeing any of this in the documentation.  libplot.a comes
with the Development set.  At first, I thought it might be part of
TAM or GSS, but I can find no references to it.

Anybody know how to use these?  What manual should I look into
to find out?

Thanks,
Bob
--

". . . and shun the frumious Bandersnatch."
Robert Neinast (att!cblpe!ran aka ran at cblpe.att.com)