Unixpc for sale

David Arasmith arasmith at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed Jan 10 09:41:00 AEST 1990

Unixpc for sale with the following bells and whistles:

Unixpc: 1M RAM, 20Meg HD, Monitor, Modem, and all that other stuff (OS/DS)

Full Docs: Owners Man., Communication Man., Virtual Device Interface Man.,
	   SysV User Man. Vol. I & II, SysV Programmer's Man.  plus a bunch
	   of those little pamphlets (software upgrade, etc.)

Other Software:  HDB uucp  (HDB admin on floppies, not installed), Comm.
		 Patch 3.51, UW (unix windows), Mailx, a bunch of stuff
		 from THE STORE!, gcc, and more.

Price: $800 obo (first offer over $800 takes) + shipping.  I have all the
original boxes.  If you are local we could skip the ship!

Please call ((404)591-7676) or email (arasmith\@mathcs.emory.edu)
if you have questions or want to
make an offer.  Email will probably be the most reliable communication
method.

Why, Dave, are you selling this machine?  Don't you like it?

Well, I'm (ahem) getting (uh, um) a 386 machine.  There, I said it!

--
David M. Arasmith   |  arasmith at mathcs.emory.edu	        Internet
Emory University    |  {sun!sunatl,gatech}!emory!arasmith	UUCP