uuhosts - (nf)

utzoo!decvax!harpo!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxa!houxm!ihnp4!ixn5c!inuxc!pur-ee!uiucdcs!parsec!kolstad utzoo!decvax!harpo!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxa!houxm!ihnp4!ixn5c!inuxc!pur-ee!uiucdcs!parsec!kolstad
Wed Apr 20 05:17:02 AEST 1983

#R:ut-ngp:-22500:parsec:42500002:000:3943
parsec!kolstad    Apr 19 10:18:00 1983

I use a slightly more sophisticated scheme that compresses the input data
into position-dependent format (i.e., thus eliminating several hundred
occurrences of the phrase "Name:  " etc).  Here are my procedures with
a few of the first members of the data file.  The only missing program
is comm%.c, which is just like comm except that it stops comparisons
at the first % sign.

					RK

================================
make.roster:
#
# takes its input from file "a" (robbie's universal scratch file)
# a was created by "s"aving mark horton's submissions (out of our notes
# system), hence the removal of *******'s and -----'s.
echo Shaping up a...
xed a  << EOF
\