rdm? A better interface than v/readnews

Glen Norris h2280589 glenn at ncoast.UUCP
Sun Aug 19 22:15:48 AEST 1984

[Sorry, can't think of a better place to post this.]

I'm looking for the SOURCE of my enjoyment last Spring when I was reading
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Net, The Restaurant at the End of the Net, etc.
I believe it was coming in from ARPA, but I missed about half of the chapters.
They were written in almost perfect DAdams style and I would simply like to
complete my collection.
Would someone be kind enough to post the books here or point me in the right
direction?

advTHANKSance,
gn
...decvax!cwruecmp!ncoast!gle[n,nn]