Wanted: Help on SUMMACC

furuta at uw-june.UUCP furuta at uw-june.UUCP
Fri Aug 31 19:28:48 AEST 1984

The 68000 C compiler used in SUMacC is based on PCC and hence comes under
the AT&T license.  That's another good reason why it hasn't been posted.

Also, it's still officially "beta test".  True there haven't been any bug
fixes lately but there have been enhancements to the rmaker quite recently.

I know that plans are afoot to make the environment more available once it
leaves "beta" status.  In other words, based on a conversation I had down
at Stanford two weeks ago, it is clear that a mechanism is being set up for
its distribution.

					--Rick