REQUEST for IMMEDIATE moderation/censorship of net.sources

Werner Uhrig werner at ut-ngp.UUCP
Mon Dec 16 23:28:04 AEST 1985

the recent flood of this group with meta-discussion, flames, insults,
and other inappropriate garble (anything but sources), partially caused
by the lacking feature of the posting-software to prevent follow-ups to
net.sources, leads me to request this.  Having to wade through several
hundred articles is a good enough argument for me.

Note that this is NOT censorship as such, as I don't mind all the bozo
back-and-forth discussion/insult-fest in group net.news.group, which I
have long since unsubscribed.  If someone cares to start a moderated
group for that topic, I might consider finding time for it - not that
anyone should care, really, if I try to contribute my thoughts on
related topics, or not ....

	I don't mind using the N-key a few times, but hundreds of times ????

		Growl,		---Werner