As long as we are taliking about rmgrouping ...

Charlie Martin crm at duke.UUCP
Sat Nov 2 04:23:06 AEST 1985

In article <391 at dsi1.UUCP> ron at dsi1.UUCP (Ron Flax) writes:
>> I propose that we remove net.sources and only allow the posting of
>> sources in mod.sources.* for the following reasons:
>
>YOU MUST BE NUTS!!!!
>
>There is certainly more good than bad, and net.sources is one of the
>best reasons for even participating in Usenet at all.

I didn't have time to write my own flame, so I'll just second this
one:  leave net.sources the bloody alone!  I get all *sorts* of
goodies from it that aren't fancy enough for a moderated group.
--

			Charlie Martin
			(...mcnc!duke!crm)