c*nc*l <148 at psueea.UUCP> and many others

eli eli at vcvax1.UUCP
Sat Nov 2 02:01:10 AEST 1985

> > In the meantime, if you have posted to net.sources, watch out to make
> > sure your article hasn't been cancelled by a message pretending to be
> > from you.
> > Hell, he'll probably cancel this one.
>
> In addition, in canceling messages double posted to net.sources and
> the CORRECT group, he has zapped both copies.
>
> -Ron

About three days ago, a discussion was initiated about whether or not
sources should be rmgroup-ed (I did not start the discussion, I am against
rmgroup-ing sources). Perhaps someone decided that things would go
"business as usual" if the discussion simply went away.

Maybe I should have cross-posted this to net.rumor :-)

"If you don't care where you are, then ya *ain't* lost"

Elias Israel	VenturCom, Inc. Cambridge, MA
{cybvax0, mit-eddie}!vcvax1!eli