68K Disassembler.

Charles Lord cjl at ecsvax.UUCP
Fri Mar 7 16:48:28 AEST 1986

Since there has been so much interest in the 68K disassembler
that was documented in Byte this month, I think it proper that
the source be posted here.  I haven't been able to get through
on (617)861-9764 for a week now, so if someone gets the code,
please post it here!

Thanks very much.

                                 Charles Lord
                     Triangle Research & Development Corp.