Using identifiers with more than 7 chars. #$%@

jpn at teddy.UUCP jpn at teddy.UUCP
Fri Mar 7 04:45:10 AEST 1986

Due to the interest generated by my previous posting (about a program that
can fix C programs with long identifiers using the preprocessor),  I have
posted a copy of the program to mod.sources

If you don't get mod.sources:  why not?  Please fix your software!
       Slightly more helpful:  Send mail, I will mail out copies.

John P. Nelson, Moderator, mod.sources
(decvax!genrad!panda!jpn  seismo!harvard!wjh12!panda!jpn)
Send source code to panda!sources, requests to panda!sources-request