OSSI

K. J. Seefried iii eeproks at gitpyr.gatech.EDU
Mon Nov 24 23:05:13 AEST 1986

--

This is Net.sorces right?  OSSI is source code (rather wonderful source code),
right?  I see no better place to put it.

I would like to thank the authors for putting what was obviously a lot of hard
work on their part into the public domain.

BTW- Shouldn't this go in Net.sources.d?

Programming is sadly one of the few arts where a copy is as good as the original.

K. J. Seefried iii
P.O. Box 30104, Georgia Insitute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!eeproks