areacode.c (Arkansas omitted!)

wendt at megaron.UUCP wendt at megaron.UUCP
Mon Nov 24 12:53:54 AEST 1986

You left out Arkansas, you Philistines!  Titus is very upset!
The area code for Arkansas is 501.

I have to agree with the comments about grep.  If I put the
database in a text file, I can use grep to do other kinds
of searches (like all the area codes in California).  The
automatic rolodex programs that you can buy for PC's are
over-engineered in the same manner, and still not as useful
as grep.

Alan Wendt
U of Arizona Computer Science

"Fiddles tear gibbons to ribbons, but a viele makes the ladies smile"