IMSL library

Valdis Kletnieks $VK0%CLVM.BitNet at violet.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 6 10:47:11 AEST 1986

Sorry to flame, you, but you missed slightly concerning IMSL's
services.  It is true that they provide versions of many other routine
libraries (such as EISPACK, the ACM algorithm tape, etc) for a small
fee.

The point is that the *MAIN* product of IMSL, Inc.  is in fact the
International Mathematical and Statistical Library, and this is usually
referred to as IMSL.  This product is most certainly NOT available
without a license from IMSL, Inc.  We were even hassled about porting it
from a machine we had a license for to another machine of ours that they
didn't even support at the time.

                                   Valdis Kletnieks
                                   Systems Programmer
                                   Clarkson University