E-mail HotLine

Keith Bierman - SPD Advanced Languages khb at chiba.Eng.Sun.COM
Sat Mar 17 09:34:19 AEST 1990

In article <1990Mar16.132756.20844 at eagle.lerc.nasa.gov> tohanson at gonzo (Jeff Hanson) writes:

... I suggest a variation, HotFax.  SGI sets up several fax machines connected
   to an 800 number to which users can fax problems/questions/etc.  This has
   two distinct advantages over e-mail.

How is this easier than setting up a BBS and using modems ? Several PC
companies provide such services.
--
Keith H. Bierman    |*My thoughts are my own. !! kbierman at Eng.Sun.COM
It's Not My Fault   | MTS --Only my work belongs to Sun* kbierman%eng at sun.com