X11R4

Robert B. Funchess bobf at BLUMIRIS.CHEM.UMR.EDU
Thu Mar 8 14:32:05 AEST 1990

OK... emboldened by the success of recent posters in building the MIT X
distribution, I tried it... but apparently I am doing something wrong.
"make World" gets as far as "making in ./server..." before it dies with the msg
sh: syntax error at line 3: ';' unexpected
"make clean" gives exactly the same error message, at exactly the same place.
What am I doing wrong?  I can't find an unexpected ';', the command on which it
occurs looks exactly like a previous one which works fine...
--
                              < Bob | bobf at blumiris.chem.umr.edu | Funchess >

"The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away." -  T. Waits