Graphics Help Wanted

Mark Murcko markm at vpharm.com
Wed Jun 5 06:57:16 AEST 1991

     Hello SGI Graphics Wizards,

     We are just getting started with some graphics programming on
     the SGI.  We have good programmers here, but no one with much
     graphics experience.  We are looking for any and all examples
     of "standard" graphics operations--how to use light sources,
     set up a slide bar, do gouroud-shaded irregular solids, etc.
     We realize that the manuals do contain most or all that we
     need, but we are hoping that some kind person(s) can save us
     lots of grief by providing working examples.  Does anyone have,
     or know of, any "example libraries" with source code that we
     might be able to get hold of?

     Thanks for any help you can give us.  Please reply by e-mail.

     Mark Murcko (markm at vpharm.com)
     Vertex Pharmaceuticals
     Cambridge, MA 02139