TCP/IP Users Guide?

Jonathon Sivier jsivier at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 27 07:58:09 AEST 1991

   Some time ago I was advised to check out the TCP/IP Users Guide from SGI
for information on communicating across the network from within a program.
Is this part of the standard documentation set or is it something available
only by special request.  I have looked through all the docs and haven't seen
amything with this title.  If anyone knows which manual this is in please let
me know.

Thanks

Jonathan

|  Jonathan Sivier               |  Ballo ergo sum.               |
|  jsivier at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu      |  (I dance therefore I am.)     |
|  Flight Simulation Lab         |	        - des Cartwright  |
|  Beckman Institute             |                                |
|  405 N. Mathews                |                                |
|  Urbana, IL  61801             |                                |