Questions about tcsh and lpr

Per Foreby perf at hurratio.tde.lth.se
Sun Mar 5 15:06:32 AEST 1989

Two simple (?) questions:

1. Has anyone ported tcsh to A/UX?

2. Is it possible to use a remote printer on anoter unix computer (not
   running A/UX? (using the rm:... in /etc/printcap or something like
   that).
   I can't find a man-page for printcap but with /usr/ucb/lpr as a
   shell-script that doesn't surprise me. But in my A/UX-distribution
   (International 1.0) I find an /etc/printcap with a remote printer
   entry. That gives me the idea that it migth be possible... Right or
   wrong?