Few simple A/UX questions

John Coolidge coolidge at cs.uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 15 02:36:45 AEST 1990

thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:

>liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk (William Roberts) in <2791 at sequent.cs.qmw.ac.uk> writes:
>Lest anyone receive the wrong idea: I still intend to contribute to this
>newsgroup, and my month-ago offer to post PD and freely-redistributable stuff
>(in source form) I've ported to A/UX is still valid.  Having been absent for
>two weeks, I must have missed any posting of archive sites to which material
>can be uucp'd and/or ftp'd; were any sites agreed upon?

I've created a directory for contributions to the archive at
wuarchive.wustl.edu: /archive/systems/aux/Incoming (systems/aux/Incoming
via anonymous ftp). Feel free to place any A/UX related things there,
and I'll move them into the proper place in the archive (also send me
mail, so I know something's there! :-)).

--John