Alexis Rosen alexis at panix.UUCP
Wed Sep 26 17:46:25 AEST 1990

I was under the impression that nobody (except for Matthias Urlichs) had
anything to say about A/UX.  Then I was cleaning out the mail queue last
night and I found all sorts of junk, none of it identifiable, except for
one large note. (There's at least one way that A/UX 2.0 sucks...)

Point is, if you responded to my query (which I posted from a friend's
account at acf5.nyu.edu), your mail didn't make it. Fortunately, I think
I've dealt a fatal blow to the last of the big UUCP and mail bugs on this
system, and I can now receive mail fairly normally via the usual
cmcl2!panix!alexis route (not apple!panix!alexis, which is not a good path).

So all of you who answered once, please send it again, and I promise my
Mac will behave itself this time. :-)

In particular, will the person who sent me that long article which mentioned
among other things the uuxqt bug (yes, i know _all_ about that one :-( )
contact me?

Thanks,
Alexis Rosen
A/UX Victim (now you know how)