Inits, CDEVs and A/UX 2.0

Patrick C Beard beard at ux5.lbl.gov
Tue Apr 16 19:48:11 AEST 1991

In article <19858 at imag.imag.fr> bordier at imag.imag.fr (Jerome Bordier) writes:
#In article <hamilton.670178866 at kickapoo.cs.iastate.edu> hamilton at kickapoo.cs.iastate.edu (Jon Hamilton) writes:
#>anyway, the clock with moire also works.  The screensaver doesn't work
#>properly tho...
#>
#
#1.  Can anybody point to a screensaver which works ?
#
#2.  I would like too a screensaver which is active when the LOGIN dialog appears
#on the screen (while I am taking a lunch at the campus restaurant for
#example) -as some other UNIX stations do.
#

The next version of After Dark is compatible with A/UX 2.0.1 in both the
Login dialog and the Mac32 environment.  Send me e-mail if you are interested
in using After Dark under A/UX.

--
//  Patrick C. Beard, Software Engineer, Berkeley Systems, Inc.
//                    "Heroes of technology."