Determining number of memory banks?

David E. Bernholdt bernhold at qtp.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 14 16:47:52 AEST 1990

Is there any way in software to determine the number of memory banks
on a given machine?

Failing that, can anyone point me towards a current table of these
values vs. the model, or something similar?

I have a rather old table, which gives this info for some of the
oldest models, but it doesn't include XMP/EA, YMP, or -2
architectures, and considering the detail, there are probably many
more variants which I can't even identify.

What other ways could I find this info out for a given site?
David Bernholdt			bernhold at qtp.ufl.edu
Quantum Theory Project		bernhold at ufpine.bitnet
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL  32611		904/392 6365