Mail Delivery Problem

SMTP MAILER postmaster at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 21 02:03:21 AEST 1990

 ----Reason for mail failure follows----
Sending mail to <jnjortn at ceratiidae.cs.sandia.gov> :
  Could not be delivered for three days.

 ----Transcript of message follows----
Date: 17 Aug 90 06:26:00 MDT
From: info-unix at BRL.MIL
Subject: INFO-UNIX Digest  V10#119
To: "jnjortn" <jnjortn at ceratiidae.cs.sandia.gov>

Date:       Fri, 17 Aug 90 05:45:36 EST
From:       The Moderator (Mike Muuss) <Info-Unix-Request at BRL.MIL>
To:         INFO-UNIX at BRL.MIL

INFO-UNIX Digest          Fri, 17 Aug 1990              V10#119

Today's Topics:
                        Re: Recursion without -R
              Re: need help with FATAL error in unix 3.2u
                             Coherent info
                           Re: Coherent info
                   Sys V or BSD for PDP 11/73 Wanted
Re: More questions about how to issue a C-SHELL command within a C program
            Re: What's wrong with this Bourne shell script?
        Re: Cshell question: taking wordlists as a single string
                     Re: Timeout on shell command.
                     Printing with terminalservers
            Re: getting the exit value of an exec'd program
                  Help on tools like SCCS, SPRs etc..
                    extracting files from a tar file
        Re: Cshell question. Or: How to make a fool of yourself
              Sending mail with explicit INTERNET address
                           Re: Spy Programs??
                 Looking for a BCD library for Unix / C
                                /-happy
                              Re: /-happy
         Re: redirecting standard i/o from an exec'ed programme
                 Unix supporting HANGUL (Korean) avail?
               Re: help sought - securing a terminal/line
                  LaserWriter II printcap entry needed
                     Looking for an adduser script.
                Changing back slashes to forward slashes
              Re: Changing back slashes to forward slashes
   addcol - # [Was: Re: What's wrong with this Bourne shell script?]
              Re: Converting to uppercase/lowercase in sed
                   Re: MACH stripped from AT&T code ?
                      sort with a tab as separator