150 - 250 MB Tape Drives?

Mark McWiggins mark at intek01.uucp
Fri Sep 14 09:24:43 AEST 1990

I'm shopping for a new home system and will need a tape drive.  We have
a 60 MB Everex at work that has performed flawlessly, but I want a 150 MB
or 250 MB at home and haven't seen an Everex advertised in that capacity.

Any other recommendations?  I have a vaguely favorable impression of Wangtek,
but I can't remember where it comes from.

Also, I presume these 150 and 250 MB drives will also read/write standard
60 MB tapes?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

--
Mark McWiggins			Integration Technologies, Inc. (Intek)
+1 206 455 9935			DISCLAIMER:  I could be wrong ...