SCO 'su' replacement

Marc Unangst mju at mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us
Tue Apr 9 08:59:15 AEST 1991

Recently, somebody mentioned a new version of 'su' for SCO Unix that
sets the LUID (by munging around in /dev/kmem), and is generally free
from the pervasive oddities that seem so common in "standard" SCO
utilities.  Unfortunately, I don't seem to have snagged it when it was
last posted, and I can't seem to find a comp.unix.sysv386 archive site
that goes back far enough (ypig.stanford.edu didn't have it).  Could
somebody let me know where I can FTP a copy of this, or perhaps offer
to e-mail it to me or repost it to comp.unix.sysv386?  Thanks...

--
Marc Unangst               |
mju at mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us  | "Bus error: passengers dumped"