TRS-80 Model 16 uucp - need help

Geoff Kuenning geoff at desint.UUCP
Thu Nov 8 12:33:12 AEST 1984

In article <119 at masscomp.UUCP> Don Barstow writes about a problem getting a
Xenix (aka System III?) UUCP to talk to a 4.2 system, and describes the
symptoms in detail.

Interestingly enough, I have recently reported *exactly* the same problem
to UniSoft regarding their System V uucp.  It talks fine to 4.1 and anything
else except 4.2.  So this must be some sort of incompatibility between the
4.2 and System V uucp's.

Anyone have a solution?  I'd sure like UniSoft to find out about it, since I
have a 4.2 site that rather desperately needs to connect to me.
--

	Geoff Kuenning
	First Systems Corporation