Request BSD 4.23!

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at ncoast.UUCP
Wed Jun 1 08:03:14 AEST 1988

As quoted from <11612 at mimsy.UUCP> by chris at mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek):
+---------------
| 4.3BSD, which has (as mentioned) hundreds of fixes over 4.2BSD.  You need
| an AT&T source license (32V or later) and (I think) $1500 to get 4.3BSD.

One dumb question (dumb because it will either show my complete ignorance of
such matters or it will get AT&T heavily down on my case):

Is an AT&T-Toolchest source license ($200, last I checked) sufficient to get
4.3BSD sources?

(If so, 4.3BSD is extremely affordable... unless, of course, that $1500 was
off by an order of magnitude.  Maybe THAT's where AT&T *really* screwed up.)
--
	      Brandon S. Allbery, moderator of comp.sources.misc
	{well!hoptoad,uunet!marque,cbosgd,sun!mandrill}!ncoast!allbery