Info-Kermit Digest V2 #1 -- New Unix Kermit

James Matheson jmrm at eng-dsl
Tue Feb 12 07:51:30 AEST 1985

I tried and partially succeeded in uucping the new distribution out of
okstate to England. I have managed to get all but (I think) 3.5 files but
have subsequently failed to reconnect (their phone is either engaged or
doesn't autoanswer).  I have also tried to contact them via mail but as
yet have had no reply.

If anyone out there can supply ckuser.c from this bit on

	    if (fgets(sbuf,50,tfile[tlevel]) == NULL)
	    	ermsg("take file ends prematurely in 'remote cwd'");
	    debug(F110," pswd from take file",s2,0);

        } else {			/* From terminal... */

	    printf(" Password: "); 		/* get a password */
	    while ((x = getchar()) != '\n') {   /* without echo. */
	    	if ((x &= 0177) == '?')
and the following files ckxbsd.c ckzbsd.c ckwart.c  via mail I would be
very grateful.

James Matheson
University Engineering Dept
Trumpington Street