pwcntl utility posted to unix-pc.sources

Dave Ihnat ignatz at chinet.chi.il.us
Mon Dec 19 05:38:43 AEST 1988

Well, I always thought I wouldn't do it, and I did.  In a major revamp the
day I posted the source, I managed to leave out a line of code in 'pwcntl'
that will cause the '-c' (space recalculate) option to loop forever.  *sigh*

HOWEVER, all isn't bad.  I did some other mods, particularly allowing it to
really be run from cron instead of defaulting to screen examination after a
space recalculate, and allowing a list of exempt users for the recalculate
(i.e., do you really want all your uucp access logins to recalc for
/usr/spool/uucppublic?)

Please get the new package from unix-pc.sources and discard the old.  It was
small enough, and new enough, that a patch file isn't necessary at this point.

Sorry, but you get what you paid for...

	-Dave Ihnat