Where is my Calendar(AT&T owes me)

John C. Sucilla jcs at tarkus.UUCP
Sat Jul 16 11:55:08 AEST 1988

In article <642 at sunspot.UUCP> oscar at sunspot.UUCP (Oscar Von der Luhe) writes:
>In article <7305 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com writes:
>
>[ stuff deleted ]
>[[ more stuff deleted ]]
>                  ...., ALL (myself included) have returned their warranty
>>cards and only ONE person (per a phone call) has received the free calender
>>stuff from AT&T.
>
>So did I, and never heard from AT&T. I didn't even bother to call.

Me too.  But I called them to complain and they mumbled something about
it being back ordered.  I got it in about a week complete with the manual.

Somebody in another article said something about a class action lawsuit.
You *were* kidding weren't you?  Your gonna try to go to court over a
freebie???  Ha ha ha ha...

Just pick up the phone and call them.  They'll send it to you.

--
John "C". Sucilla,  A silicon based life form.
       {att,chinet,ddsw1}!tarkus!jcs