Where is my Calendar(AT&T owes me)

thad at cup.portal.com thad at cup.portal.com
Tue Jul 19 18:40:46 AEST 1988

Right!  Many, many thanks!

I followed the latest posting of how to "setup" the items from '/etc/fixes/'
and the insertions into Preferences did the trick!

Actually a very nice program.  Now to see if it "alerts" me to my 2PM dental
appointment tomorrow.  Don't see how it could, though, since I have to *BE*
at the dentist at 2PM, and if the bells on the 3B1 ring at 2PM, I'm not going
to be there to hear them.  Oh well ... can THIS be the reason the 3B1 wasn't
the marketing success it deserves to { be | have been } ?   :-)