More silly 3b1 quesitons. :-)

Steve Spearman spear at booboo.UUCP
Tue May 3 23:19:50 AEST 1988

>From article <431 at jonlab.UUCP>, by jon at jonlab.UUCP (Jon LaBadie):
> If you are using 3.0 (WHY?) try the screen saver program above.  Leave
> the screen blanked overnight.  If the keyboard is active in the morning,
> you've got a screen saver.

I'm afraid it is not that deterministic.  I posted a program like
this a year or two ago.  I had used it for months with no problem (leaving
it on over weekends and such), but some people experienced system
panics that were believed to be related.  You can certainly try the
program, but if you see unexplained panics you didn't have before,
you might want to discontinue use.

Steve Spearman  ethos!ihtlt!ihop3!booboo!spear  spear at booboo.att.com