Gcc 1.26 available for anonymous Internet FTP

Brant Cheikes brant at manta.pha.pa.us
Sat Nov 19 14:12:56 AEST 1988

With the help of Alex Crain, executables of Gnu CC version 1.26
(compiled for UNIXpc, version 3.51, with the shlib) are now available
for anonymous Internet FTP from host linc.cis.upenn.edu in
pub/unixpc/gcc.tar.Z.  This file will be updated when a more current
and stable Gcc becomes available (the current version is 1.30, but the
optimizer doesn't work properly).

NB: FTP service is not available to uucp-only sites.

I may make a few other things similarly available in the future.  If
anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
--
Brant Cheikes
University of Pennsylvania