Should I post binaries for GCC 1.30???

Mark Galassi rosalia at mozart.UUCP
Wed Oct 26 23:10:19 AEST 1988

In article <449 at mfgfoc.uucp> mike at mfgfoc.uucp (Mike Thompson) writes:
>From article <441 at manta.pha.pa.us>, by brant at manta.pha.pa.us (Brant Cheikes):
>> As others have alluded to, bootstrapping GNU CC 1.30 on a UNIXpc is
>> pure hell...

				....  To save someone elses
>sanity, I would be willing to post the binaries of GCC 1.30 to this
>group or unix-pc.sources.  Is there interest in my doing so?  It is
>about 800k before uuencoding.

I think that would be a great idea.  Is it 800 K after compress or before?
It would be a great thing if you can compress it down to 300/400 K and then
"uuencode" or "btoa" it.

In any case, you could send it to me in a format ready for download, and
I could put it up for anonymous ftp.
--
						    Mark Galassi
						rosalia at mozart.UUCP