The STORE!

Darren Friedlein darren at bacchus.UUCP
Sun Sep 25 15:36:51 AEST 1988

It's been about a year now since the STORE! catalog was updated and
there have been many good programs posted to unix-pc.sources.  While
it looks like AT&T has dropped the STORE!, there are a lot of people
who would like to see such a service continued.  Is it possible to run
the STORE! software off a UNIXpc?  If so, I'd be more than willing to
run it.  I wouldn't be able to set up a line like that for a few
months, but it's something I thought we should start thinking about
before the STORE! is gone forever.

Any feedback?

-darren
         ____
        /    \
       |                                 Rt 4, Box 416, Durham, NC 27703
  _____|_____     Darren G. Friedlein      data (bacchus) : 919/596-7746
 /     |     \                                      voice : 919/596-9492
 \____/    __/   {mcnc|icus|ditka|ethos|gladys|bakerst}!bacchus!darren