UNIXPC in the movies!

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Fri Mar 31 02:31:09 AEST 1989

In article <8049 at chinet.chi.il.us> ignatz at chinet.chi.il.us (Dave Ihnat) writes:
=*I* think I'd rather they priced their products properly, so they don't end
=up with a good box that's just not cost-effective, and then, instead of re-
=pricing when they realize their mistake, killing the product.  On a related
=note, I'd also wish they would have understood just who to target for a powerful
=little Unix box--not the "box for the masses", but the "desktop workstation for
=the developers".

Oh, so you'd like AT&T to learn something about marketing?  So would the rest
of their customers.  I've *never* received a call from our account executive.
I wonder how he expects to sell us any upgrades or new systems.

Pete

--
Pete Holsberg                   UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Mercer College			CompuServe: 70240,334